Top quality espresso
Coffee grinder CXA
The Coffema CXA coffee grinder is the modern sister of the CX. With the Coffema CXA in combination with a portafilter machine, you already have three of the four decisive main factors – machine, grinder, blend, person – for making top-quality espressos. We have reduced the machine to its essentials, so user-friendly operation is guaranteed. For example, the grinding process can be activated very easily by pressing a switch. In contrast to the CX, the ecoffee grinder stops the grinding process automatically.
Easy handling, optimal enjoyment: Benefit from the Coffema CXA espresso grinder. The high-performance grinder from Coffema is reduced to the essentials. In combination with a professional coffee and espresso machine, the coffee grinder guarantees an excellent end product.
Since the CXA coffee grinder grinds the ground coffee directly into a storage container, it can be taken out in portions as needed. This means that the Coffema CXA guarantees optimum enjoyment cup after cup.
Full maintenance can be booked as an additional option.
The monthly rates are based on the currently valid factor of Coffema Vermietungs GmbH and are subject to acceptance by Coffema V. Term: 60 months.
The prices listed do not include 19% VAT.
Buy, rent or lease a machine?
Anything is possible.
Are you looking for a brand new coffee machine to provide employees and customers with the best coffee specialities? Together we will find the right machine at great conditions for your business.
Advantages of renting a coffee machine from us:
- No high investment costs
- incl. all repairs*
- incl. 1x yearly major inspection
- incl. all wear and spare parts
- incl. technician costs, including travel to and from the site**
- incl. installation + staff training
* Within the scope of the agreed full maintenance, Coffema assumes the regular maintenance of the rented item, the delivery and installation of all spare parts required for the repair, the elimination of all faults, insofar as these occur due to the normal wear and tear of the machine and have not been caused by improper handling, unsuitable cleaning agents, external influences or culpably by the customer or in a manner attributable to him by third parties. In this context, Coffema will bear all necessary maintenance, repair, spare parts, travel and technician costs during the contract period.
** Services are carried out Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00. The customer must ensure free access to the rental object during this time. If maintenance or repair work has to be carried out on working days after 17:00, at weekends or on public holidays, the labour and travel charges will be invoiced at special rates.
Services that do not fall under the previously listed services within the scope of full maintenance will be carried out at the current list prices against payment. Coffema International GmbH shall settle the invoice directly with the customer. This also applies with regard to the supply of cleaners and water filters. Replaced spare parts become the property of Coffema International GmbH.
Would you like to know more?
Or call directly
+49 (0)40 - 500 250
Cap. bean container
230 V, 1 N ~, 50 Hz